Service Department at Acura of Chattanooga
Certified Acura Technicians
Your Acura dealer’s service department offers the best care there is for your vehicle. Their technicians have spent many hours studying and training on proper Acura maintenance and repair procedures.
Also, most Acura technicians have many years of experience servicing older models. Virtually no one is more qualified to service your Acura than the Acura-trained and ASE Certified technicians at your Acura dealer’s service department.
What’s more, Acura dealerships invest in many special tools unique to your vehicle – so you can be assured that Acura Technicians have the right tools and information to properly service your vehicle.
Our client lounges have the best amenities and facilities for your visit. A clean, comfortable, and functional lounge is one of the many ways we like to add value to your experience.
- Starbucks Coffee & refreshments
- Work Stations
- Child’s Play Area
- Loaner Vehicles
- Saturday Service Available
- Car Wash
- Cable Television
Schedule maintenance keeps your Acura in prime condition. When your Acura requires attention our Factory-Trained staff will keep your vehicle performing at its best, using only Acura brand parts.
Our facilities are designed and built to service your Acura conveniently and efficiently. When you bring your Acura into our state of the art Service Center, you know your vehicle is being serviced with only Original Acura Parts and Acura approved equipment.
Acura Service Codes
- A - Replace Engine Oil
- B - Replace Engine Oil and Filter. Inspect various systems and components
- 1 - Rotate Tires and check tire pressure and condition
- 2 - Replace air cleaner element, check drive belt and replace dust and pollen filter
- 3 - Replace transmission fluid and transfer fluid (if equipped)
- 4 - Replace spark plugs, replace timing belt (if equipped), inspect water pump, and inspect value clearance
- 5 - Replace Engine Coolant
- 6 - Replace rear differential fluid (if equipped)
Shocks and struts are both components of the suspension system in your car. These car components help reduce jolts and improve the steering and alignment of you car. They are subject to wear and tear. If you have shocks and struts, or both you should have them inspected every visit.Read More